Consulting process of a classical
Business Feng Shui consultation
Basis of a professional Feng Shui consultation is a personal conversation.
1. Preliminary. The complimentary preliminary meeting is intended to get acquainted. Here we talk about your business goals, needs and expectations, but also their shortcomings of your premises. Sense of the preliminary discussion is the joint development of exact Feng Shui tasks. Generally, it is beneficial that we meet in your premises, so I can get a feeling of the location. In exceptional cases, there is, thanks to Google Earth, a distance counseling possible.
2. Offer. You will receive a written quote with the jointly developed Feng Shui tasks. After placing the order I need the following information from you:
- cadastral map
- layout of the building/business area
- Year of construction of the house
- Information on all major renovations
- birth data including time and place of birth of the owner and the management
3. Business analysis. Based on the preliminary consultation and the offer I work out the Feng Shui business analysis. Ordinarily this takes about 14 working days and provides a holistic view of the potential of your company premises, and sustainable solutions for your requirements. Of course your corporate identity is taken into account.
Classical Business Feng Shui consultation usually includes two to three meetings on your premises, each about three hours in addition to a detailed written Feng Shui summary. The costs of the consultation is € 12 to € 16 per m² and are dependent on size and complexity of the assignment.
4. On-site meeting. After drawing up a Feng Shui report the results we look at the Feng Shui analysis together with my recommendations room by room. The overall advice is presented to you in a PowerPoint presentation. In addition to your task, this presentation includes recommendations for land use, choice of colors, materials, lighting and furniture. The recommended measures are illustrated by drawings. I offer practical Feng Shui solutions which can be easily implemented.
The focus of my Feng Shui consultation and the implementation are your needs and wants!
5. Implementation. Upon request, I can connect you with my long-standing cooperation partner, an interior designer, who will, in consultation with me help you with the implementation. We offer exclusive full concepts for interior spaces — shops, hotels, clinics, offices, houses and apartments — and put them from design impulses to your fully finished living space.
I’m also happy to work with your architects and interior designers.
6. Additional offer. All my consultations involve a Dowsing examination of your premises and workplaces. Depending on the effort this will be done either by myself or by experienced dowsers.
7. Support. Upon completion of the consultation, a free 2-hour follow-up is included. Further support will be charged by agreement.
Client confidentiality policy
Your privacy is important to me. All information is kept strictly confidential and will only be discussed with third parties with your consent.